|Year : 2022 | Volume
| Issue : 1 | Page : 48
|Date of Web Publication||18-Apr-2022|
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
. Medical quiz. Assam J Intern Med 2022;12:48
Dr Daisy Doley
- Which of these is not a feature of Lofgren’s syndrome?
- Erythema nodosum
- Hilar lymphadenopathy
- Retinal vasculitis is most often a feature of-
- Takayasu arteritis
- Giant cell arteritis
- Behcet’s disease
- What is VEXAS Syndrome?
- Speed’s and Fergusson ‘s tests are described for?
- Meltzer’s triad?
- Muscles of Rotator cuff?
- Myositis Antibodies associated with malignancy-
- GAVE is associated with which SSc-antibody-
- Anti-topoisomerase I
- Anti-RNA poly III
- Asymptomatic uveitis is seen in-
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- What is VEDOSS criteria?
- What is DETECT algorithm?
- Behcet’s disease and sarcoidosis
- VEXAS syndrome (vacuoles, E1 enzyme, X-linked, autoinflammatory, somatic) is a monogenic disease of adulthood caused by somatic mutations in UBA1 in hematopoietic progenitor cells
- Bicipital tendinitis
- Meltzer’s triad for cryoglobulinemic vasculitis-palpable purpura, arthralgia, weakness
- Rotator cuff muscles-Supra-spinatous, infra-spinatous, Subscapularis and teres minor
- Anti-RNA polymerase III
- Oligo-articular JIA
- Very early diagnosis of SSc (VEDOSS) that are represented by the presence of the three red flags (Raynaud’s phenomenon, puffy fingers and ANA positivity) plus disease-specific autoantibodies (anticentromere Ab or anti-topo I Ab (Scl70) or microvascular alterations detected by nailfold video-capillaroscopy.
- The DETECT algorithm for PAH detection in SSc is a sensitive and non-invasive tool which minimises missed diagnoses and can identify milder disease. Some parameters such as FVC/DLCO, telangiectasias, Anti-Centromere Ab, NTproBNP, right axis deviation on ECG, serum urate and several echocardiography variables were used for PAH detection. The datas were combined to provide a 6 simple assessment in Step 1 of the algorithm to determine referral to echocardiography and then, after adding two echocardiographic variables, to determine referral to RHC (Coghlan et al, 2013).